Hello everyone! Long time no blog! Ive been so busy lately since school just started. Anywho, I just recently did a photoshoot with model/actress Connie Lopez. So im excited for those photos to come out so that I can share them with you all! Besides that, because it is makeup related, I wanted to share a picture of a recent birthday gift that i received from my boyfriend! Its a vanity set!!!!! isnt it beautiful??!!! i love it!! It has a very contemporary touch to it and that is exactly what I love. This was one of the sweetest present Ive gotten from him , besides my beautiful puppy i got for my birthday last year, which is also pictured below. YAY no more sitting on the floor doing my makeup haha.
Other than those exciting news, I recently bought a couple things from katiebco.com. The wonderful thing about katie's line is that her aim is healthy mineral makeup. All of her products are made from natural and chemical free minerals. Awesome! As you all know, im faithfully inlove with her mascara. Now im inlove with her foundation, concealer stick, and powder. All three of them used together give you the most airbrushed and full coverage you can ask for. In my opinion if I had to choose one product out of those three, I would definitely go for the concealer/foundation stick. Its rich, creamy, and very pigmented. If you email her, Im sure she would help you pick out the right color if you send her your photo. She personally called me and helped me pick out all the right colors. Now thats what I call wonderful customer service! I also purchased the pressed mineral bronzer. All the details of those products and are below... more detailed info on each product can be found on katibco.com .... enjoy!!
Katie B Liquid Mineral Foundation
- Matte finish
- Creamy and pigmented
- Little goes a long ways
- Chemical free sunblock since they are purely mineral!
- A little on the pricey side running at $34 for 35 grams
- Not for those who like dewy finishes
Katie B Concealer/Foundation stick
- Works as a duo concealer and foundation!
- When used on top of liquid foundation, it gives you a fuller coverage
- Creamy yet non greasy feel
- Very pigmented
- infused with vitamins A, B, and C
- Nothing really, i love it.
Rating: 5 out of 5
Katie B Dual Pressed Powder
- Soft matte finish
- Has Triclosan to help prevent breakouts
- Densely formulated
- Great for touch ups
- Desired coverage density can be adjusted accordingly
- Sheer coverage if used alone
- Packaging is a bit bulky
- Running at $30 each compact
Rating 3.8 out of 5
Katie B Mineral Bronzer
- Completly matte and sparkle free!
- Natural bronzy tan look
- a little goes a long ways
- Very pigmented
- Slim and easy to carry compact